1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.
20. Use all your energies to develop yourself, to expand your heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
21. Have kind thoughts towards others, don’t get angry or think badly about others.
22. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
23. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.
24. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
25. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
26. If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.
27. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
28. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways–either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
29. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
30. World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just mere absence of violence. Peace is, I think, the manifestation of human compassion.
31. The more you are motivated by Love,
The more Fearless & Free your action will be.
32. A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you.
33. All suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction
34. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
35. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
36. In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
37. It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.
38. Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature. This is not just a dream, but a necessity.